Umrah is a religious journey to visit the House of Allah Almighty located in Makkah, Saudi Arabia. It is not compulsory just like the Hajj but still Muslims from all over the world perform Umrah during the different times of the year.
Going to perform Umrah from Birmingham in 2020? If yes, the first thing that will be circling in your mind will be Umrah Packages Birmingham. It is a common observation that a person who wants to perform Umrah, look for the affordable Umrah packages that can provide all the basic facilities.
Moreover, before they pick any package, they are having many questions in their mind. So, to guide you in a better, the following blog is going to tell you about the different types of the Umrah packages offered by Euro Africa Travel for their Birmingham customers. Let’s start the discussion without any further delay:
Umrah Packages Birmingham- Packages Offered
At Euro Africa Travel, we are trying our best to facilitate our customers in the best way possible. We have designed our packages according to the growing demands of our valuable customers. The majority of the pilgrims select the Umrah packages to have ease and comfort during their journey. There are many different travel agencies that are providing the packages.
Before you select any travel agency or travel agents to book the Umrah package, ensure that they are authorized by the concerned authorities. In the case of Euro Africa Travel, you don’t have to worry about anything, because we are having the proper license and are authorized to provide the Hajj and Umrah packages. Our expert agents will be telling you all about the Umrah packages Birmingham available along with their facilities and price tag. It is totally your choice to pick one according to your needs and budget. Contact us today for booking!
Below are the details of the different types of packages available to our customers. Let’s have a look below:
3-Star Umrah Packages
First, we are going to talk about the 3-star packages. These are the budget-friendly packages and they are designed especially for the people who want to stay in budget but without any compromise on the service. It is important to note that the packages are providing all the basic facilities at a reasonable price.
All the facilities that are provided in the 3-star Birmingham Umrah packages are as follows:
- Pick 3-star packages comprising of 7, 10, 14 nights according to your needs.
- A visa is also included in the package.
- Direct and In-direct flights of different airlines including Lufthansa, British Airways, Royal Jordanian, Saudi Airlines, and more are available.
- Dar Aleiman Grand Hotel, Anwar Al Diyafah, and similar hotels are offered for staying in Makkah.
- Madinah Marriott Hotel, Dar Al Eiman Al Manar, and similar hotels are provided in Madinah.
- Full ground transportation is added to the package.
- The flights will depart from London Heathrow Airport.
- The pilgrims will come back to the desired city from Madinah.
- Customers select the dates according to their own convenience.
- The price of the packages is ranging from £745 to £820.
4-Star Umrah Packages
Moving on, if you are in search of some added luxury during your stay, then you can book our 4-star Umrah packages Birmingham without any confusion.
The packages will be offering the following things:
- Our customers have the freedom to book 7, 10, or 14 nights 4-star Umrah packages Birmingham according to their preference.
- Visa is also included in the package.
- Direct and In-direct flights of British Airway, Saudi Airlines, Etihad Airways, Royal Jordanian, Lufthansa, much more are available for our customers.
- Jabal Omar Hyatt Regency Makkah, Movenpick Hotel and Residences Hajar Tower, and similar hotels are provided for accommodation.
- Crown Plaza Madinah, Golden Tulip Shakreen Hotel, and similar hotels are provided in Madinah.
- Full ground transport is added to the package.
- The flights will be departing from London Heathrow Airport.
- The pilgrims will be returning to the desired city from Madinah.
- The selection of the dates is totally the customer’s own choice.
- The price tag of packages starts at £845 and ends at £945.
5-Star Umrah Packages
If you are a person who wants extra luxury and comfort during their journey to Makkah and Madinah for Umrah, then our 5-star Umrah packages Birmingham are the perfect fit for you.
All the facilities included in the packages are:
- Select 7, 10, or 14 nights Umrah packages according to your own choice.
- Umrah visa is already included in the packages.
- Direct and In-direct flights of Lufthansa, Etihad, Royal Jordanian, British Airways, and more are available.
- Hotels like Swissotel Hotel, Hotel Fairmont Makkah Clock, and similar are provided for a stay in Makkah.
- Intercontinental Dar Al-Taqwa, Hotel Pullman Zamzam Madinah, or similar hotels are provided for accommodation in Madinah.
- Full ground transport is added in the package
- The flight departs from London Heathrow Airport.
- The pilgrims will be departing from Madinah to their desired city.
- The customers have the freedom to decide the dates.
- The packages start at £920 and go up to £1080 depending on the sharing basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now, we will look at some of the frequently asked questions that are asked by the majority of the people when traveling for Umrah or booking the Birmingham Umrah Packages.
What is the Meaning of Word Umrah?
First, we will tell you about the meaning of Umrah. In the Arabic language, the word Umrah meaning is to visit a populated place. Millions of Muslim during the different times of year will visit the Makkah, Saudi Arabia for performing Umrah. This is not mandatory just like the Hajj. However, Muslims around the globe, do it to seek the blessings of Allah Almighty and ask forgiveness for their sins.
What’s the Purpose of Umrah?
Umrah is clearly one of the best ways to get forgiveness from Allah Almighty and his countless blessings at the same time. Furthermore, the Hajj and Umrah are the two worship that will help you in removing your poverty and will be giving you the chance to restart your life again according to the teaching of Islam.
Which Airline to Book from Birmingham to Jeddah?
Looking to book cheap flights from Birmingham to Jeddah? You are at the right place! Our customers can easily pick direct or indirect flights as per their own convenience. The list of airlines included is Etihad Airways, Turkish Airlines, Lufthansa, Royal Jordanian, and more. The flights will depart from the London Heathrow Airport as mentioned above in the package details.
Why Euro Africa Travel is the Best?
Euro Africa is having a unique identity in the market due to their years of experience and for their best services. We are working with an aim for providing a great experience to our customers during their journey. Furthermore, to ease our customers, we provide them the flexibility to select the dates according to their own choice. Book our Easter, February, Ramadan, or December Umrah packages at an affordable price tag according to your timetable.
Some of the key highlights of our services that helps us to stay ahead in our competition are:
- Our packages are designed by keeping the needs of people traveling for the first time, alone, or with their family.
- Accommodation in the hotel is provided near to Haram and Masjid-e-Nabwi for easy transportation.
- Umrah Visa is also arranged for the customers.
- Direct and in-direct flights of premium airlines are available.
- Our customers are having the option to pick the 3-star, 4-star and 5-star Umrah packages that comprise of 7, 10, and 14 nights.
Euro Africa Travel promises you to provide the cheap Umrah deals in Birmingham. Our expert travel agents will be guiding you in the right direction and they will help you in picking the best packages according to your needs. What are you waiting for? Just pick your phone and call us today to book an affordable Umrah package.
How to Perform Umrah?
As per the Shariah, there are two types of Umrah
1-Umrah al-mufradah al-mustaqillah’an al-Hajj
2-Umrah al-mundammah ila al-Hajj.
There is no restriction for the first Umrah, you can perform it at any time of the year. The second Umrah will be performed with the Hajj and it is known as ‘the conjugate Umrah’. This Umrah will be performed during the months of Shawwal to Zulhajj.
What Are the Four Rituals of Umrah?
The four important rituals of the Umrah are listed below:
- Entering the state of Ihram from Meeqat and performing Tawaaf around Khana Ka’aba
- Offering Nafal at Maqam e Ibrahim.
- Performing Sa’ee between Safa and Marwa Hills and drinking of Zamzam water
- Hal or Tasir is the shortening of hair and leaving the state of Ihram.
Can Woman Go for Umrah Alone?
A woman can perform Umrah but below are some of the rules that need to be followed:
- If the woman’s age is less than 45 years, then she will have to travel with a Mahram. A Mahram can be a son, father, brother, and husband. Furthermore, she has to provide proof of a relationship as well. As per the Shariah, a mahram is a person with whom the woman cannot marry due to the breastfeeding, blood relations, or relations after the marriage. Moving on, according to British laws, the minimum age requirements for a mahram should be 18 years or above.
- If the woman’s age is more than 45 years or older, then she is allowed to travel alone with a group. But a NOC is compulsory from her Mahram.
- A woman who is traveling with a non-Mahram is a sinful act and it is allowed in the religion. A woman who is in Iddah is not allowed to perform the Umrah. She can go for Umrah when the period of Iddah is over.
- Women are not allowed for performing Ramal and loud Talbiyah similar to the man.
- It is best for the woman for maintaining a distance when they are performing tawaf in Holy Kaabah if there is a huge crowd of men.
- If there is a large crowd near the Maqam e Ibrahim, then the woman should offer Nawafal at any place in Masjid ul Haraam. Moreover, during the performance of Sa’ee, a woman should stay away from the crowd of men.
What Are Visa Requirements for Performing Umrah?
It is easy for British travelers to get the Umrah visa. The process will run smoothly due to the change in the policies. It is best to contact an authorized travel agency like Euro Africa Travel for getting an Umrah visa on time. The candidate will have to send the scanned copy of the passport with the digital passport size photographs via email to the travel agent for beginning the process of visa.
Remember that the Umrah Visa is closed in the month of Shawwal for the Hajj. The Umrah visa validity is for 30 days only. On this Umrah visa, you are allowed to visit the cities of Madinah, Makkah, and Jeddah.
Do Pilgrims Need Vaccination Before Going for Umrah?
It is compulsory for the pilgrims to get a vaccination against the Meningitis, Polio, and other diseases depending on the region they are coming from. The details about the vaccination is also present on the official website of Saudi Arabia Government for Hajj and Umrah. They have to carry the certificate of vaccination as well. Don’t forget the below points:
- Children with the age of 15 or less should have a vaccination against polio and meningococcal. Moreover, the children who are having the age of more than 15 should be vaccinated just like adults.
- If any person is taking the medicine on a regular basis, then he should carry a certificate from his or her physician. Don’t forget to carry enough supplies with your journey.
- Individuals who are seriously ill or having age more than 65 years, it is best to perform Umrah. In addition to this, a woman who is pregnant should avoid performing Umrah.
- Traveling with a disabled or elderly pilgrim? If yes, then it is recommended to inform your travel agent before traveling so that proper arrangements can be made accordingly.
What are the Numbers of Muslims in London?
According to an estimate, there is a total of 301,000 Muslims living in Birmingham. This makes up 27% of the local population.
Public Holidays in Birmingham
Planning to perform Umrah in the upcoming holiday? If your answer is yes, then here is the list of the of public holidays in Birmingham during 2020:
- Good Friday Holiday is on Friday, 10 Apr 2020
- Easter Monday Holiday is on Monday, 13 Apr 2020
- Early May Bank Holiday is on Friday, 8 May 2020
- Summer Bank Holiday is on Monday, 31 Aug 2020
- Spring Bank Holiday is on Monday, 25 May 2020
- Christmas Day Holiday is on Friday, 25 Dec 2020
- Boxing Day Holiday is celebrated on Monday, 28 Dec 2020
Mosques and Islamic Center in Manchester
The list of the Mosque and Islamic center in Birmingham are as follows:
- Birmingham Central Mosque
- Central Jamia Mosque Ghamkol Sharif
- Darul Barakaat Mosque
- Jamia Masjid and Islamic Center Birmingham
- Al-Masjid Al Saifee
- Lozells Central Mosque
- Shahjalal Mosque and Community Center
- Masjid Ali Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat
- Aston Mosque
- Handsworth Mosque & Islamic Center
- Jamia Mosque Amir-e-Millat
Euro Africa Travel- Birmingham Umrah Packages
Going to perform Umrah in 2020? Get in touch with a professional team of Euro Africa Travel for booking the affordable packages of Umrah.
Traveling for Umrah alone or with family? There is no need to worry about anything because we got you covered! We are here for your assistance and we will be providing you all the basic facilities for a comfortable and memorable journey.
Call us today at 020 7265 8799 or 020 7100 1300 for booking your Umrah packages in Birmingham!