Umrah Packages Luton
Umrah is the second most important religious journey for the Muslim living all over the world after the Hajj. It is the journey to the House of Allah Almighty located in Makkah, Saudi Arabia. Note that it is not mandatory for the Muslims to perform Umrah just like the Hajj but still Muslims do it at different time of the year.
Going to perform Umrah from Luton in 2020? If yes, then you need to find the best and affordable Umrah Packages Luton. To end your worries regarding the selection of packages, get in touch with Euro Africa Travel to get the affordable Umrah packages. The packages are having all the basic facilities for the customers to make their journey easy.
Moreover, if you are going to select any package, then there will be many questions circling in your mind. In the following guide, we will be answering all those questions and will tell you about all the different types of packages offered by Euro Africa Travel. Let’s get started:
Luton Umrah Packages
At Euro Africa Travel, it is our aim to keep our customers on top of our priority list. We have designed our packages according to our customer’s needs and budget to end all their worries. As discussed above, the majority of the pilgrims will book the Umrah packages to make their journey comfortable for avoiding all their problems.
Euro Africa travel is one of the professional travel agencies that is fully authorized in providing the Hajj and Umrah packages along with visa processing. Our team of professional travel agents will be guiding you all about the available Umrah packages Luton. Get in touch with us, tell about your requirement and leave the rest on us!
Confused about the selection of the packages? No need to worry! Let’s have a look at the different types of packages offered to our customers:
3-Star Umrah Packages Luton
First, we will look at our budget-friendly packages. The price of these packages is reasonable and they will be offering all the basic facilities.
The details of the facilities provided in 3-star Luton Umrah packages are as follows:
- Booking of 7, 10, 14 nights packages are available.
- Via is also included in the package.
- Direct and In-direct flights of airlines like Lufthansa, Saudi Airlines, British Airways, Royal Jordanian, and much more are available.
- Anwar Al Diyafah, Nada Al Dyafah, and other similar hotels are provided for accommodation in Makkah.
- Al Shourfa New Hotel, Rotana Al Mesk Hotel, and various other similar hotels are provided in Madinah.
- Full ground transportation is included in the package.
- The flights will depart from London Heathrow Airport.
- The pilgrims will return back to the desired city from Madinah.
- Customers can select the dates according to their own needs.
- The packages price ranges from £745 to £820.
4-Star Umrah Packages Luton
Now, have a look at our 4-star Umrah packages Luton:
The packages will have the following facilities:
- Customers can book 7, 10, or 14 nights 4-star Umrah packages as per their choice.
- Visa is included in the package.
- Direct and In-direct flights of British Airway, Lufthansa, Royal Jordanian, Saudi Airlines, Etihad Airways, and more are available.
- Elaf Ajyad Hotel, Dar Aleiman Alandaalus, and similar hotels are provided for accommodation.
- Jewar Elsaqefa Hotel, Al Ansar Golden Tulip, and similar hotels are provided in Madinah for accommodation.
- Full ground transport is included in the package.
- The departure of flights will be from London Heathrow Airport.
- The pilgrims will depart from Madinah to their respective cities.
- A customer has the freedom to select the date according to their own choice.
- The price of the package ranges from £845 to £945.
5-Star Umrah Packages Luton
Looking to get packages with additional luxury? For this, you should get the 5-star Umrah packages Luton to end all your worries.
The facilities that are included in the packages are as follows:
- 7, 10, or 14 nights Umrah packages are offered to our customers.
- Umrah visa is also included in the package.
- Direct and In-direct flights of Lufthansa, Etihad, British Airways, Royal Jordanian, and more are available.
- Hotels like Swissotel Makkah, Dar Al Eiman Royal Makkah, and similar hotels are provided in Makkah.
- Hotel Pullman Zamzam Madinah, Dar Al-Taqwa Hotel Madinah, and other similar hotels are provided to valuable customers for accommodation in Madinah.
- Full ground transport is available.
- The flight will depart from London Heathrow Airport.
- The pilgrims will depart back to their respective cities from Madinah.
- The selection of the dates is the customer’s choice.
- The package will start at £920 and go up to £1080 depending on the sharing basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now, let’s have a look at the answer to your frequently asked question that you most of the people have in their mind when they are going to travel for Umrah or during the selection of Luton Umrah Packages.
What is the Meaning of Word Umrah?
Let’s kick start our discussion with the meaning of Umrah. Umrah means “visiting a populated place”. Millions of Muslims that are living around the different corners of the world visit Makkah, Saudi Arabia for the performance of Umrah. Muslims perform Umrah during the different times of the year to get the blessings of Allah Almighty and ask about forgiveness for their sins.
What is the Purpose Behind Umrah?
Without any doubt, Umrah is a good way to get forgiveness from Allah Almighty and get blessings as well. Hajj and Umrah are the two forms of worship that will help a person to get rid of poverty and will give them a chance to restart your life as per the teaching of Islam.
Which Airlines Are Going to Jeddah from Luton?
Looking to get the cheap flights from Luton to Jeddah? Euro Africa Travel is here to assist you and provide you the best for your journey. We are providing direct or indirect flights according to the convenience of our customers. The list of airlines has Etihad Airways, Lufthansa, Royal Jordanian, Turkish Airlines, and more. The flights will depart from the London Heathrow Airport.
Types of Umrah?
There are two types of Umrah according to the Shariah as listed below:
1-Umrah al-mufradah al-mustaqillah’an al-Hajj
2-Umrah al-mundammah ila al-Hajj.
In the first Umrah, there is no fixed time lime to perform the Umrah. In the second type of Umrah, this needs to be performed with the Hajj and it is also known as the conjugate Umrah’. This Umrah will be performed during the months of Shawwal to Zulhajj.
What are the Main Rituals of Umrah?
The four main rituals of the Umrah performed by the Muslims are below:
- Entering into the state of Ihram at Meeqat and doing tawaf seven times around Khana Ka’aba
- Offering Two Raqat Nafal at Maqam e Ibrahim.
- Performance of Sa’ee between the Safa and Marwa Hills and drinking Zamzam water
- Halq or Tasir known as the shortening of hair and leaving the state of Ihram.
Women Allowed to Go Alone for Umrah?
As per the Islamic rules, a woman is allowed to perform Umrah alone but there are few conditions that should be kept in mind:
- If a woman is less than 45 years old, then she has to travel with a Mahram. A Mahram will be her brother, father, son, and husband. In addition to this, proof of the relationship should be provided. As per the British laws, the minimum age requirements for a mahram is 18 years or above.
- If a woman is more than 45 years older, then she can travel alone with a group but a NOC from her Mahram is a must.
- If any woman is in Iddah, then she should complete the period of Idah first, then she can go for Umrah.
- Women are not allowed to perform Ramal and say Talbiyah loudly similar to the man.
- A woman should keep a safe walking distance during the performance of tawaf in Holy Kaabah in case of a huge crowd.
- In a case of a crowd near the Maqam-e-Ibrahim, a woman can offer Nawafal at any place in Masjid ul Haraam. Moreover, during the performance of Sa’ee, a woman should keep a safe distance from men.
What Are Visa Requirements?
To apply for a visa, it will be best to contact an authorized travel agency in your area. For starting the process of Umrah Visa, you have to send the scanned copy of the passport along with the digital passport size photographs via email to your respective travel agent.
Umrah Visa will be closed in the month of Shawwal for the Hajj. The Umrah visa is valid for only 30 days. On this Umrah visa, a pilgrim can only visit the cities of Makkah, Madinah, and Jeddah.
Any Vaccination Needed Before Going for Umrah?
Yes, vaccination against polio, Meningitis, and other diseases according to your residing country is a must for going on Umrah. To have detail information about the vaccination, you can check out the official website of the Saudi Arabia Government for Hajj and Umrah. Do remember the following points:
- Children age 15 or less should be vaccinated against polio and meningococcal. Children with age more than 15 should be vaccinated just like adults.
- Taking any medicine on a regular basis? If yes, then you should carry a certificate from your physician.
- If a woman is pregnant, then it is recommended to avoid performing Umrah. She can go for Umrah after the pregnancy period is over.
What are the Numbers of Muslims Living in Luton?
According to an estimate, Luton is having 50,000 Muslims that make up 25% of the overall population of the area.
List of Public Holidays in Luton
Planning to perform Umrah in the upcoming holiday? For your assistance, below is the list of all the public holidays in Luton coming during 2020:
- Good Friday Holiday is on Friday, 10 Apr 2020
- Easter Monday Holiday is on Monday, 13 Apr 2020
- Early May Bank Holiday is on Friday, 8 May 2020
- Summer Bank Holiday is on Monday, 31 Aug 2020
- Spring Bank Holiday is on Monday, 25 May 2020
- Christmas Day Holiday is on Friday, 25 Dec 2020
- Boxing Day Holiday is celebrated on Monday, 28 Dec 2020
Mosques and Islamic Center in Luton
Mosque and Islamic center present in Luton are as follows:
- Luton Central Mosque
- Islamic Educational Centre
- Masjid Al Ghurabaa
- Hockwell Ring Masjid
- Al-Jalal Masjid
- Suffa-tul-Islam UK
- Leagrave Hall Masjid and much more
Why Euro Africa Travel is the Right Option?
Euro Africa has been providing quality services to the customers and we never compromised on quality! We are working hard to facilitate each and every customer in the best way possible. Being a professional travel agency, we do our best to provide a great experience to our customers during their Hajj or Umrah journey. In addition to this, we are also providing our customer with the flexibility to select the dates according to their own schedule. Our customers are free to book February, Easter, December, or Ramadan Umrah packages at an affordable price tag.
Some important highlights of our services that set us apart from our competition are as follows:
- We have designed packages by keeping the needs of our customers in mind. They are best for people traveling alone, for the first time, or with their family.
- Accommodation will be provided near to Haram in Makkah and Masjid-e-Nabwi in Madinah for avoiding the problems related to transportation.
- Direct and in-direct flights by the world’s best airlines are available.
- Our customers can book 3-star, 4-star and 5-star Umrah packages Luton that comprise of 7, 10, and 14 nights according to their schedule.
Euro Africa Travel is trying the best to provide cheap Umrah deals in Luton. Our years of experience have helped us to understand the needs of our customers. Moreover, our team of expert travel agents will be guiding you all about the packages that are offered with the facilities included and their price tag. If you are having a limited budget, then there is no need to worry. Our agents are here to answer all your questions about the packages. Without any further delay, just pick your phone and call us today to book your affordable Umrah package.
Call us today at 020 7265 8799 or 020 7100 1300 to get affordable Umrah packages in Luton!