Umrah Packages Slough- Everything You Need To Know
Umrah is also called the lesser pilgrimage and it is a religious journey that is performed by Muslims all over the world. In this journey, Muslims visit the House of Allah Almighty that is located in Makkah, Saudi Arabia. Note that Umrah is not compulsory just like the Hajj but still Muslims from all over the world perform Umrah during the different times of the year.
Planning to perform Umrah from Slough this year? If your answer is yes, then the first thing in your mind will be Umrah Packages Slough. People who are planning to perform Umrah are always looking for the affordable Umrah packages that come with all basic facilities.
During the selection of packages, they are having many questions in their mind. So, if you are worried about picking up the right package, then the below guide will be telling you about the different types of Umrah packages provided by Euro Africa Travel for customers living in Slough.
Umrah Packages Slough- Types of Packages
At Euro Africa Travel, we are working with an aim to facilitate our customers in the best way possible. We have designed our packages by keeping the need and budget of our customers in our minds. The majority of the pilgrims will be selecting the Umrah packages to have ease and comfort during their journey. Note that there are different travel agencies that will be offering you different packages.
Before you pick any travel agency or travel agents for getting the Umrah package, ensure that they are authorized by the concerned authorities. If you want to get in touch with a professional agency, then Euro Africa Travel is here to help you out! Our expert agents will be guiding the customers about the Umrah packages Slough that will include the facilities and price tag. After this, our customers can decide about the package according to their needs and budget. Call us today to know about the details!
The following are the details of the different types of packages offered to our customers. Have a look below:
3-Star Umrah Packages Slough
Let’s start the discussion with the 3-star packages. These are the budget-friendly packages for those who want to stay within their budget without any burden on their pocket. It’s a promise that even being budget-friendly, there will be no compromise on the facilities.
All the facilities included in the 3-star Slough Umrah packages are as follows:
- Book 3-star packages of 7, 10, 14 nights according to your needs.
- A visa is included in the package.
- Direct and In-direct flights of different airlines including Royal Jordanian, Saudi Airlines, Lufthansa, British Airways, and more are available.
- Anwar Al Diyafah, Dar Aleiman Grand Hotel, and similar hotels are provided for a stay in Makkah.
- Dar Al Eiman Al Manar, Madinah Marriott Hotel, and similar hotels are provided for accommodation in Madinah.
- Full ground transportation is included in the package.
- The flights will be departing from London Heathrow Airport.
- The pilgrims will return to the desired city from Madinah.
- Customers will be selecting the dates according to their own convenience.
- The price of the packages ranges from £745 to £820.
4-Star Umrah Packages Slough
If you are in search of some added luxury during your stay, then book our 4-star Umrah packages Slough without any delay!
The packages offer the following things:
- Our customers can book 7, 10, or 14 nights 4-star Umrah packages according to their own preference.
- Visa is provided in the package.
- Direct and In-direct flights of British Airway, Royal Jordanian, Saudi Airlines, Etihad Airways, Lufthansa, much more are available for our customers.
- Movenpick Hotel and Residences Hajar Tower, Jabal Omar Hyatt Regency Makkah, and similar hotels are provided in Makkah.
- Golden Tulip Shakreen Hotel, Crown Plaza Madinah, and other similar hotels are provided in Madinah.
- The package has full ground transport.
- The flights will depart from London Heathrow Airport.
- The pilgrims will return to the desired city from Madinah.
- The selection of the dates is the customer’s own choice.
- The price tag of packages starts at £845 to £945.
5-Star Umrah Packages Slough
Want to have extra luxury and comfort during their journey to Makkah and Madinah for Umrah? For this, you should book 5-star Umrah packages, Slough!
All the facilities included in the packages are:
- Book 7, 10, or 14 nights Umrah packages as per your own choice.
- Umrah visa is included in the packages.
- Direct and In-direct flights of Lufthansa, British Airways, Etihad Airways, Royal Jordanian, and many more are available.
- Hotel Fairmont Makkah Clock, Swissotel Hotel, and similar are provided for accommodation in Makkah.
- Hotel Pullman Zamzam Madinah, Intercontinental Dar Al-Taqwa, and other similar hotels are provided for accommodation in Madinah.
- Full ground transport is included in the package
- The flight will depart from London Heathrow Airport.
- The pilgrims will depart from Madinah to the desired city.
- The customers have the freedom to decide the dates.
- The packages will start at £920 and go up to £1080 according to the sharing basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now, let’s move to the frequently asked questions that are asked by the many people when they are traveling for Umrah or doing the booking of Slough Umrah Packages.
What is the Meaning of Word Umrah?
First, learn about the meaning of Umrah. Umrah means, “visiting a populated place”. Millions of Muslims during the different times of year will visit the Makkah, Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah. Remember that this is not compulsory like Hajj however, Muslims from all over the world do it to seek the blessings of Allah Almighty and ask forgiveness for their sins.
What is the Purpose of Umrah?
Umrah is one of the best ways to get forgiveness from Allah Almighty and his countless blessings at the same time. Moreover, the Hajj and Umrah are the two worships that will help you in removing your poverty and will provide you the chance to restart your life again as per the teaching of Islam.
Which Airline is The Best To Book from Slough to Jeddah?
Finding cheap flights from Slough to Jeddah? Euro Africa Travel will offer you the best in return for your money. Our customers can book direct or indirect flights at their own convenience. The list of airlines included is Turkish Airlines, Lufthansa, Etihad Airways, Royal Jordanian, and many more. The flights will be departing from the London Heathrow Airport as mentioned above in the package details.
Why Euro Africa Travel is Right For You?
Euro Africa has a unique identity in the market due to its years of experience and the best quality services. The company is working with an aim for providing a great experience to our customers during their journey. Moreover, to ease our customers, we will provide them the flexibility to select the dates as per their own choice. Our customers can book Easter, February, December, and Ramadan Umrah packages at an affordable price tag according to your desire.
Below are the key highlights of services that will help us to stay ahead in the competition:
- We have designed our packages by keeping the needs of our customers in our minds. It will be best for people traveling for the first time, alone, or with their family.
- Our customers can pick the 3-star, 4-star and 5-star Umrah packages that consist of 7, 10, and 14 nights.
- Accommodation will be provided in the hotel is provided near to Haram and Masjid-e-Nabwi for maximum ease.
- We will arrange an Umrah Visa on the request of customers.
- Direct and in-direct flights of the premium airlines are available.
Euro Africa Travel is working hard to provide cheap Umrah deals in Slough. Our expert travel agents will be guiding the customers in the right direction and they will help you in selecting the best packages according to their needs. Call us today to book an affordable Umrah package for yourself.
How Many Types of Umrah?
According Shariah, there are two types of Umrah
- Umrah al-mufradah al-mustaqillah’an al-Hajj
- Umrah al-mundammah ila al-Hajj.
The first type of Umrah listed above can be performed at any time of the year. The second Umrah will be performed along with the Hajj and it is called ‘the conjugate Umrah’. Remember that this Umrah will be performed during the months of Shawwal to Zulhajj.
What Are the Four Rituals of Umrah?
The four essential rituals of the Umrah are listed below:
- Entering into the state of Ihram from Meeqat and performing Tawaaf around Khana Ka’aba
- Offering Nafal at Maqam e Ibrahim.
- Performance of Sa’ee between Safa and Marwa Hills and drinking of Zamzam water
- Halq or Tasir that is trimming or shortening of hair and leaving the state of Ihram.
Can Woman Alone Perform the Umrah?
A woman is able to perform Umrah but she has to keep the following points in mind:
- If the woman is less than 45 years, then she has to travel with a Mahram. A Mahram will be her son, father, brother, and husband. It is important to note that she has to provide proof of a relationship. According to Islamic laws, a mahram is a person with whom a woman cannot marry due to blood relations, breastfeeding, or relations after the marriage. Furthermore, according to British laws, the minimum age for a mahram should be at least 18 years or above.
- If the woman’s age is more than 45 years, then she is allowed to travel alone with a group. But she has to show a NOC from her Mahram.
- A woman traveling with a non-Mahram will be a sinful act and it is not allowed in the religion.
A woman who is in Iddah is also not allowed to perform the Umrah. She can go for Umrah once the period of Iddah is over.
- Women are not allowed to perform Ramal and say Talbiyah loudly similar to a man.
- It will be best for the woman for maintaining a distance when she is going to perform tawaf in Holy Kaabah if there will be a huge crowd of men.
- If there is a large crowd near the Maqam e Ibrahim, then the woman can offer the Nawafal at any place in Masjid ul Haraam. Furthermore, even during the performance of Sa’ee, a woman should keep a safe distance from the crowd of men.
What Are Visa Requirements for Performing Umrah?
The process of getting the Umrah visa for British travelers is very easy. The process is very smooth due to the change in the policies. It is recommended to contact an authorized travel agency like Euro Africa Travel for getting an Umrah visa on time. The candidate will have to send a scanned copy of the passport along with the digital passport size photographs via email to their respective travel agent for the processing of a visa.
Keep one thing in your mind that the Umrah Visa will close in the month of Shawwal for the Hajj. The Umrah visa is valid for only 30 days. On this Umrah visa, a pilgrim is only allowed to visit the cities of Madinah, Makkah, and Jeddah.
Do Pilgrims Need Any Vaccination Before Going for Umrah?
Yes, it is mandatory for the pilgrims to get vaccinated against the Meningitis, Polio, and other diseases according to the region they are coming from. The details regarding the vaccination are also present on the official website of the Saudi Arabia Government for Hajj and Umrah. A pilgrim has to carry the certificate of vaccination with him on the journey. Keep the following points in your mind:
- Children who are 15 or less than 15 years should be vaccinated against polio and meningococcal. Moreover, the children above 15 years old should be vaccinated just like adults.
- If any person is taking any kind of medicine on a regular basis, then he or she should carry a certificate from the physician. Don’t forget to carry enough supplies with you on the journey.
- Individuals who are seriously ill or 65 years old, it will be best for them to avoid performing Umrah. Furthermore, a woman who is pregnant should also not perform Umrah in that condition for avoiding health problems.
- If you are traveling with a disabled or elderly pilgrim, then it is recommended to inform your travel agent for making proper arrangements accordingly.
What are the Numbers of Muslims in Slough?
According to an estimate, Muslims constitute a total of 23% of the overall population living in Slough. The population of Slough is 148,768 according to an estimate.
Public Holidays in Slough
Going to perform Umrah in the upcoming holiday? If yes, then below is the list of all the public holidays in Slough during 2020:
- Good Friday Holiday will be on Friday, 10 Apr 2020
- Easter Monday Holiday will be on Monday, 13 Apr 2020
- Early May Bank Holiday will be on Friday, 8 May 2020
- Summer Bank Holiday will be on Monday, 31 Aug 2020
- Spring Bank Holiday will be on Monday, 25 May 2020
- Christmas Day Holiday will be celebrated on Friday, 25 Dec 2020
- Boxing Day Holiday is celebrated on Monday, 28 Dec 2020
Mosques and Islamic Center in Birmingham
The list of the Mosque and Islamic center in Slough are as follows:
- Markaz Muaadh Ibn Jabal Islamic Center
- The Slough Islamic Trust
- JMIC Slough
Slough Umrah Packages by Euro Africa Travel
Planning to go for Umrah in 2020? Without any further delay, get in touch with a professional team of Euro Africa Travel to get affordable packages of Umrah.
Will you be traveling alone or with family for Umrah? In both situations, there is no need to worry about anything! Euro Africa Travel has developed the packages by keeping the needs of customers in mind. It is a promise that you will have no regrets once you will get our Umrah packages. Our team of expert travel agents will help you out by answering all your queries regarding the packages. We will ensure that you will have a comfortable and memorable journey.
Give us a call at 020 7265 8799 or 020 7100 1300 to book Slough Umrah packages!