Do you need any assistance in Umrah Visa Processing?
If you are looking for a hassle free reliable Umrah Visa processing Service then we can help you. We do umrah visas from UK on very reasonable Fees with fast processing time.
Umrah Visa Policy 1441 Hijri Updated
Dear Brothers and Sisters, euroafricatravel.co.uk/ is happy to announce that our Umrah Visa System is Activated alhumdolillah. You can start sending us your passports, specially if someone is planning to travel in month of September, they must contact our team ASAP for their visa processing.
Here are answers to some of your questions as per new policy
How much will Umrah Visa only cost?
Umrah Visa Charges
Umrah Visa Charges
- Tourist Visa on British and European Passports => £120 (*Note: don’t apply tourist visa if you are going on Turkish airline, also don’t wear ihram from UK when you are on tourist visa)
- Umrah Visa on British Passports => £165 (Included Medical insurance)
- Umrah Visa Non-British Passport => £185 (Included Medical Insurance)
(Note: If British Passport holder goes as mehram of a no- British passport holder then charges for both passports will be as per non-British passport holder.)
What is the Policy on Repeat Travel? (Good News for Repeat Umrah Travellers)
Saudi Government have waved (cancelled) the charges on repeat Umrah travel. That means no more 2000 SAR extra for repeat travellers. Source
Umrah Visa Only Minimum Requirements:
If you have British Passport:
1. Copy of your British Passport sent to us via email.
2. Your Digital Passport size photo sent to us via email.
If you have other Passports:
1. Your Original Passport that must be 6 months valid sent to us via post.
2. 2 Passport Size Photos.
3. BIO metric Card Original.
4. Confirm Flight Ticket
Rules for Women:
1. Women can only travel with a mahram if they are less than 45 years old. Women above 45 years can go on their own.
2. To become Mehram minimum age requirement is 17 years.
Saudi Government has made these changes to discourage obtaining Umrah Visa Only. They want Pilgrims to book complete Umrah Package through approved umrah agents like us. We advise you all to discuss complete Umrah Packages on your desired dates with our team. In package Visa will come up less and as you all now we always try to add very less profit margins to deliver quality Umrah Services to our respected brothers and sisters.
1. Six Months Valid Passport.
2. 2 Passport Size Photos with white or blue background.
3. Vaccination (Meningitis ACWY) Certificate. (This one is optional; if you don’t want you can leave it.)
4. Issued Airline Tickets and Hotels Confirmations .
5. People who have a Non-Muslim name would be needed to submit a certificate from a religious centre or mosque along their application to certify that they are Muslims.
6. If the applicant is not the resident of Britain but is applying from Britain, he/she should submit a valid residency permit (BIO Metric Card) along with their passport.
7. Women below the age of 45 are not allowed to travel alone without their mahram, and the proof of relationship with the mahram such be attached with visa in such cases. If a woman is above 45-years of age, she can perform Umrah without her mahram but she will be needed to travel in a group and should attach an NOC (no objection certificate) from her mahram.
8. To become a mehram age limit start from minimum 17 Years as per new rule.
9. According to the Saudi government, a person or a group cannot apply for the Umrah visa on their own and it is absolutely necessary that they should acquire the services of a certified Umrah travelling company to get their Umrah visa.
10. The mahram should travel in and out of Saudi Arabia with his wife and children on the same flight.
11. Children who are younger than 18 years of age could not be issued an Umrah visa unless they are accompanied by elder members of the family.
12. Children who are one or one plus years old must have their photograph affixed to the passport and endorsed by the authorities concerned. Their photo must also be affixed to the application form. Parents are however advised to make separate passports for all their children.
13. People with Umrah visas can enter and leave Saudi Arabia only through Madinah and Jeddah airports.
14. If a person holds a valid visit or business visa to Saudi Arabia, he cannot apply for Umrah visa.
15. People who are in the UK with visit visa are not eligible to apply for Umrah visa.
16. The Umrah visa is valid for 30 days, Once Visa is Issued you will have 30 days to Enter Saudi Arabia and 30 days to stay in Saudi Arabia. This Validity Sometimes reduces to 15 days by Saudi Hajj Ministry in the months of Shaban and Ramadan. Please consult our agents before booking your flight Specially if you wish to travel in the months of, Shaban and Ramadan.
17. Umrah visitors are advised not to take any material like pictures, posters or writings of a political nature or for propaganda purposes with them and respect the rules and regulations of Saudi Arabia.195